Istanbul Elektrik Tedarik Anonim Şirketi (İSETAŞ) takes all kinds of technical and legal measures in accordance with the “KVKK” of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 in the processing of your personal data due to its activities. The persons concerned can obtain detailed information about the processing of their personal data, their transfer to third parties, the legal reasons for the collection of personal data and their rights in KVKK from the following clarification text.
A. Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed by the data controller or real/legal persons to be appointed under the following conditions and conditions:
- Pursuant to the Metropolitan Municipality Law No. 5216 and the relevant legislation, for the performance of the services to be performed within the scope of the duties and responsibilities of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality “IMM”,
- Ensuring communication and cooperation between our company and IMM, ensuring coordination, conducting common business areas, determining the needs of our employees, fulfilling the obligations related to the contract, ensuring occupational health and safety and business continuity, establishing a common database, facilitating the operability of the common database, for the purpose of facilitating communication and marketing, brand and reputation management,
- In order to ensure that the products and services produced and offered by our company, İBB and other affiliated companies of İBB are delivered to consumers, suppliers, business partners and public institutions in a healthy way in line with the realization of our commercial/public and social purposes,
- In order to provide healthy service to people living in Istanbul and who are in our city for various reasons, and to enable them to benefit from public services effectively and quickly,
- In accordance with the relevant laws and in order to fulfill our contractual obligations,
- In order to carry out the necessary quality and standard inspections or to fulfill our other obligations determined by laws and regulations,
- In order to fulfill our post-service obligations,
- For the complete performance and control of the contracts to which our company is a party,
- In order to ensure the legal security of real/legal persons who have commercial relations with our company,
- In order to determine and implement our commercial business strategies,
- In order to prepare various reports, researches and presentations, to plan emergency management processes, to follow up financial and accounting works, to ensure security in our Company,
- Photos and videos taken at meetings, seminars and other social organizations, award ceremonies, corporate meetings organized/participated by our company; In order to promote, announce our company and the event and inform the public,
- In order to notify the changes in the legislation or the policies we accept, or to make notifications concerning the data subject,
- In order to provide internet access for our guests visiting our work areas,
- In order to ensure the security of our employees, guests and the buildings of our Company with camera recording and other security measures and to control the entrances and exits,
- Voice and call recordings, in case of communication with our call centers or company phones, in order to detect the communication and to determine the content,
- For the purpose of planning and executing service services and various logistics activities,
- In order to carry out activities for customer satisfaction,
- In case of visiting our website, in order to generate statistical data, record visitor information and provide feedback,
- In order to carry out personnel activities more effectively through SAP, PDKS and other platforms.
B. Transfer of Personal Data
Your processed personal data for the above purposes and within the framework of the conditions determined by KVKK:
- To our business partnerships or IMM and IMM Affiliate Companies in order to fulfill our public services/commercial activities and ensure their continuity and coordination,
- Limited to our suppliers, business partners, IMM and IMM Affiliate Companies in order to provide products and services,
- To IMM, Information Technologies and Communication Authority, Public Procurement Authority and authorized public institutions and organizations for the purpose of auditing our public service activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation; to private integrator firms, independent audit firms, financial advisors/accounting firms within the scope of relevant contracts,
- To legally authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial bodies, in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request,
- To our IBB and IMM Subsidiaries, our suppliers and solution partners, to which we are affiliated institutionally for the purpose of establishing a common database and facilitating its operability, providing ease of communication, and brand and reputation management,
- To our suppliers in order to prepare and implement strategies regarding our public services and commercial activities,
- Real/legal persons and public institutions and organizations that we cooperate with in order to realize the fields of activity and public services of our company,
- To domestic and/or foreign private and public legal entities in order to increase the awareness and brand value of the company, to improve the internet infrastructure and to keep it up-to-date,
- To IMM, IMM Subsidiaries and companies operating in this field for the purpose of organizing events, conferences, celebrations, weddings and similar social events,
- Occupational health and safety companies, hospitals and health institutions in order to fulfill their obligations for emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety,
- SAP, CRM, ERP, QDMS, Patrol, IOMA etc. To software companies and technology companies established in Turkey and abroad in order to create databases of operating systems and computer programs, to ensure program operability and to maintain and repair the program,
- Solution partner companies that provide repair, maintenance, repair and service services, our suppliers and companies operating in this field,
- Within the scope of security, technology and cloud services, to the institutions/organizations providing these services established in the country and abroad of digital data,
- In order to develop new business areas, increase our quality standards, and reduce costs, we can transfer to consultancy firms specialized in financial, commercial and finance, management and human resources.
C. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data, by our Company or real/legal persons processing data on behalf of our Company, from application forms, Solution Center, website, various contracts, all kinds of information forms, surveys, job application forms, employment contracts, social media applications, IMM and other Affiliate Companies. , written, verbal and digital notifications from our suppliers and business partners, call centers and verbal, written or electronic channels, including but not limited to those listed here, with your express consent or within the scope of other data processing conditions stipulated in the KVKK.
This information is obtained for the purposes of presenting our commercial and administrative activities within the framework of the law, and in this context, for our Company to carry out its public services, to maintain its commercial life and to fulfill its responsibilities arising from the law completely and accurately.
D. Storage and Disposal of Personal Data
Our company stores personal data in a proportionate manner for the purpose of processing personal data. Personal data is stored until the end of the period required by the relevant legislation, if the purpose and/or reason for processing has disappeared. When the purpose and reason for the processing of personal data ceases, personal data will be destroyed when the statute of limitations required to fulfill our obligations arising from the law is completed. The destruction and anonymization of personal data within the scope of the exception arising from the public service will be carried out within the framework of the applicable legislation.
E. Rights of the Relevant Person
Each related person has the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
The person concerned may submit their requests regarding these rights in writing, with a notice to be sent to our company’s address below, through a notary public, or in person by submitting an identity card. The requests of the person concerned will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.
It is presented to the public with our respect.
F. Identity of Data Controller
Mersis Numbes: 048108819300001
Email Address: email@example.com
Address: 19 Mayıs, Aytekin Kotil Cd. Cevahir İş Merkezi D:8, Mecidiyeköy/Şişli/İstanbul