Human Resources and Basic Principles
We use human resources activities efficiently by identifying the personnel needs of the units, identifying the training needs of the employees correctly, attaching importance to employee satisfaction and offering support and organizations that boost employee motivation.
Our institution works with a team of employees who are professional, qualified, educated, open to change and development, dynamic, helpful and have a team spirit and with managers who lead these employees in line with their goals and needs. Making this team even stronger is one of our most important goals.
Job and internship applications to our institution are made on the website https://kariyer.ibb.istanbul/.
Acting on a “human-oriented approach” at every stage of production and management processes, İSETAŞ AŞ implements human resources systems in line with corporate goals and strategies. Identifying goals and needs of the institution accordingly, İSETAŞ offers its employees the following:
- Training opportunities are continuously offered in both personal and professional terms,
- Performance assessments are conducted with objective criteria. While high performance is rewarded, support is provided for the development of low performance,
- Corporate performance is boosted by supporting the realization of individual targets,
At İSETAŞ AŞ, wages are determined in line with the wages policy shaped according to the knowledge, skills, experience, education level of the person as well as the level of knowledge, skill and responsibility required by the task. Wages are paid monthly to employees and a quarterly bonus is given in the amount of a monthly wage.
Annual raise rates are determined by the approval of the board of directors in accordance with the position and performance. Personnel wages are adjusted once a year according to inflation data and performance.
- At İSETAŞ AŞ, all legal rights such as social security premiums and Unemployment Insurance Premiums of the employees are paid based on their salary in accordance with Labor Law No. 4857.
- Monthly payment is provided for employees’ transportation costs. Meal services are also offered for the employees by the company.
- Social benefits, which boost employee satisfaction, are also provided.
- In general, the rights and responsibilities provided to employees by the Human Resources policy are guaranteed by the Personnel Regulations.
The training process for the employees who have just joined the İSETAŞ family starts with an orientation training for the employees which ensures that they know the company better and understand the organizational structure more clearly, introducing them to business processes, working systems and current employees. The orientation training provides efficient management of the adaptation of the newly-hired employees to the institution, the working environment and the job.
The training process, which starts with the orientation training, continues with other trainings which aim to improve the professional and personal knowledge and skills of the employees. These trainings are determined in line with the needs of the employees and the institution, contributing to the goals and strategies of the institution.