This Policy is implemented regardless of the technologies or methods you use to access our site.
What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
A cookie is a file kept on your computer by the websites you have visited. Cookies aim to use a website more efficiently by users. It enables personalized internet pages to be offered in order to provide a more convenient and faster visit experience for your personal needs. This file stores information about your website navigation. The devices you access will remember your data when you use the website again, thanks to the information kept in the file. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for users to use websites more effectively and easily. In addition, cookies are used on the website and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
These technologies may be various data acquisition tools that automatically collect information about your access and use by our website each time you visit our website, as well as related technologies can be used when data is collected by third parties operating on our behalf and account. These technologies we use are used to improve our website, to make it useful, effective and secure. Examples of these technologies are; cookies, flash cookies and analytical cookies can be displayed.
Main Purposes of Using Cookies
- To improve the services offered to you in order to increase the functionality and performance of the website,
- To improve the website, to offer new features on the website and to customize the features offered according to your preferences;
- The need for some statistical data in order to use the website more effectively,
- Collecting information about your browsing and usage preferences and habits specific to the website you are on,
- Your personal data, such as your IP address, are needed in order to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, particularly those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet .
What Type of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
- To facilitate the use of the sites of IMM’s Affiliate Companies, to better customize the sites of IMM’s Affiliate Companies and our products in line with your interests and needs;
- To remember your navigation and usage preferences during your visit to the sites of IMM’s Affiliate Companies,
- To ensure that various features and functions of the sites of IMM’s Affiliate Companies work properly,
- To collect general information about our site, such as the most clicked links, the most visited pages, the number of error messages displayed, about how the sites of IMM’s
- Affiliate Companies are used by visitors, and to analyze this information to make the wrong pages work, to improve our site. , remove or improve undesirable pages,
- Identifying your identity with the data we collect through cookies, making special profiling for you or tracking your activities on websites other than the site.
Cookies installed on your computer or information obtained are used for statistical analysis or security measures. Any of your personal data is not collected through cookies.
Cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, and all related transactions are carried out in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
Cookies can be classified in several ways:
|These cookies are used to log the user’s visit and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time.
|These are cookies that are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until their expiration date.
|These cookies are absolutely necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the website will not be able to work.
|Functional and Analytical Cookies
|These are cookies that contain data about how you use the site and are used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that save your site’s display language preference are functional cookies.
With analytical cookies, they are cookies that provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages viewed on the website, the hours of visits to the website, the scrolling movements of the website pages.
|Tracking cookies are primary and third party cookies created during your visit to our website and third party domain names. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domains where they were created, and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make decisions for you personally.
How Can You Control Cookies?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete the cookies already on your computer and prevent the saving/setting of cookies in most Internet browsers. However, we would like to remind you that if you delete cookies and prevent future cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you may not be able to access some of our features.
Most internet browsers allow you to:
- View and delete saved cookies.
- Blocking third-party cookies.
- Blocking cookies from certain sites.
- Blocking all cookies.
- Deleting all cookies when you close the browser.
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
- Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click More Settings at the top right.
- Click Advanced at the bottom.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data” look for the website’s name.
- Click the Remove icon to the right of the site.
- Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy and Security panel and go to the History section.
- Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
- Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
- Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page.
- Choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Website Data
- Select one or more websites, then click Delete or Delete All.